This weekend marks International Batten Disease Awareness Weekend, a time dedicated to raising awareness of Batten disease. For Taylor’s Tale, it’s a time to share our story.
If you can do just three of the following easy ideas to raise awareness of Taylor’s Tale and Batten disease sometime this weekend, you can help us write a happy ending for all children like Taylor.
- Watch the Taylor’s Tale video if you haven’t seen it, and share it with your friends.
- Share our Facebook page with your friends by recommending it.
- Pledge your status on Facebook, Twitter, etc. with a donation call to action and link to the Taylor’s Tale site (Example: Every child deserves a happy ending. Help children with Batten disease by making a donation at www.taylorstale.org.)
- Wear your Taylor’s Tale T-shirt over the weekend. If you don’t have one, don purple clothing or a purple ribbon.
- Share Taylor’s story with three people who have never heard of Taylor’s Tale.
- Make your email signature purple for the weekend and following week.